For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is London Construction Contractor Ltd of 254 Goldhawk Road, London, W12 9PE. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights please contact the Data Protection Officer using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we may collect from you
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- Information that you provide via our contact form in our website www.ibnconstruction.co.uk such as your name, email address and phone number.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- The information you have provided to us in your CV and covering letter including name, title, address, telephone number, personal email address, date of birth, gender, employment history, qualifications
- Any information you provide to us during a face to face or telephone or video interview.
We do not ask you to provide any sensitive personal data. This is data revealing information about an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade-union membership, and includes genetic data, biometric data (for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual), data concerning health, or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. If you do provide it, this will be an indication that you explicitly consent to us processing this information.
Purposes for which we hold and use your information
We may use your information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- For the purpose of research and statistical analysis and internal customer service monitoring.
- If you submit information via our contact form on our website, we will use your information to respond to any query you have made.
- The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary but may, be unlimited.
- If you are applying for a particular job role (either as an existing employee or applicant) then the information may be used for the purpose of matching you to the role, personal data collected online will not be shared for any other reason without your consent.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.